Sunday, August 14, 2011

[WATCH]: Lena gets a VSG gastric sleeve on July 19 2011

My health is the most pressing reason I am opting for weight loss surgery. My dad has diabetes and neuropathy. I am afraid I will also be diagnosed with this illness before long. On top of this, my knees hurt often. I am only 30 years old and my knees already have arthritis. I weigh a whopping 251 pounds! I know it will be more possible for me to loose weight if my knees hurt less. I will be more apt to exercise and increase my activity level in other ways. The final reason for my decision is the prevalent weight discrimination in America. One socially acceptable prejudice in American Society as well as many others is weight discrimination. One of the reasons that I am opting to proceed with the gastric sleeve surgery is because of

Read more ...

No comments: